Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Girls' Night Out Clutch: Glitzy



For today's clutch (see my other ones HERE and HERE, I need some advice.  I found this fabric that, if you look closely, has flecks of metallic running through it.  


I sewed it up with the purple piping, thinking it would draw out the purple tones in the fabric.


It does make for a stark contrast, but...


...would gold have been better?  I think it looks more glitzy (read: '70's disco) with the gold, but not sure if the piping takes away from the subtle gold in the fabric.



Leave a comment and let me know what you think.  I'll count it as one entry into Friday's giveaway!


4 comments:

robertkaye said...

I like it! so pretty!

Amanda Kaye Grant

Lisa said...

I like it with the purple! It is more my style

Cathy said...

The purple looks much better than the gold!!

legato1958 said...

I like the purple trim, too. I think you can use it in more situations than the gold trim.

Susie
legato1958@aol.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...