Thursday, December 6, 2012

Zippered Yarn Sacks from Just Crafty Enough



Hey there!
Just a quick pop in to share my latest completed project - zippered yarn sacks from Just Crafty Enough.  The only change I made was to round the corners before sewing.  The first two have a slightly rounded corner.  The yellow polka dot has a larger rounded corner.  I think I prefer the smaller.  What do you think?


There are a few knitters in my life who will be receiving these for Christmas.


I love the eyelet for the yarn to pop through!  No more balls of yarn rolling all over the floor while you try to knit.  And, a set of three might keep projects that use more than one ball from getting all tangled (ask me how I know these things!).


I'm especially excited about the yellow and gray fabrics - two of which I recently bought at Stitch Lounge - a very fun new find in Western Massachusetts.  If you are local, you definitely have to check out Jenna's space - it's just lovely!
 
A peek inside at the coordinating fabrics.

Hope you are enjoying some crafting-for-the-holidays!


2 comments:

kat said...

Those look fantastic! I love your fabrics and think the rounded corner looks great (why didn't I think of that?!).

I gave one to my mother-in-law for Christmas with some hand-dyed yarn in it. They do make a good gift.

Thanks for sharing!

Jenna Lyn Smith said...

Very nice, what a great idea...love it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...