Friday, May 9, 2008

Another Pleated Beauty



Okay, here's another pleated beauty from BTRS. This one is for my sister-in-law for Mother's Day. It is very similar to the first one I made - differences include a plain bottom, and a padded pocket with a separation sewn in. I also lined the handles with fusible fleece and liked it so much more than my first bag that I ripped out the first bag to fix the handles. That involved a good deal of careful seam ripping but it was totally worth it (except now there is pen on the bag courtesy of the 16 month old in the house)!

1 comment:

Sharri said...

It's my bag! I love it, Roselee. I used it on my weekend excursion to Boston. The pockets are handy and it's the perfect size! You're an inspiration!
Sharri

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...