Friday, May 9, 2008

And a mini pleated beauty



I'm starting to look crazy to those of you who don't know I am on a mission to make these for the moms in our family (my mom, my mother-in-law, my husband's grandmother, and my sister-in-law). So, here's the second to last bag - a mini one for Shane's grandmother. I had the fabric already to make a big beauty when she shared that she needed smaller handbags. A big shout out to Julie (http://letter9.wordpress.com/) for sharing her measurements for her smaller bag. I didn't add any applique to this one as it is busy enough (I am a bit disappointed that the pleats don't stand out a bit more). I added this last photo for size perspective.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow! Roselee, these bags are just awesome! I'm so impressed. I know who to call for tips when I'm finally putting my mom's bag together.

Julie @ Letter9 said...

It looks great, Roselee. I actually like the pleats sort of blendy like that. You notice them in the last picture but since it's subtle it makes you look closer. Very cool.

Cindy said...

How did the moms like their bags?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...